NovaRossi Keep.21M information

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido Bianconi

Hello to all,

I ask if you use NR Keep.21M, I would try with my hydro Eagle and Jae.

I currently use Picco and Sirio modified.

Appreciated your opinion

Thanks

Guido

Sorry, my English is not good

Guido, the Keep is a very nice motor, but is fairly low on torque. If you try one plan on using a littler smaller prop than the other Novarossi motors turn. If you are looking for a new motor I would suggest the new Keep 21 Direct Drive (with the new big exhaust port sleeve) ...they are awesome motors! Or I would try the normal T21-5M/2. The T 35Plus with the car timed sleeve would also be a good choice (better than the normal Keep).

GQ

Guido, the Keep is a very nice motor, but is fairly low on torque. If you try one plan on using a littler smaller prop than the other Novarossi motors turn. If you are looking for a new motor I would suggest the new Keep 21 Direct Drive (with the new big exhaust port sleeve) ...they are awesome motors! Or I would try the normal T21-5M/2. The T 35Plus with the car timed sleeve would also be a good choice (better than the normal Keep).

GQ
Dear Mr.Glenn,

thanks for info.

Not found in Nova Web Site Keep 21 D.D.

I do treasure your advice, I decide after holidays.

1000 thanks again

Best regards

Guido

Hello,

KEEP.21M sleeve part # 08069. Same as KEEP-ON.21 on road car engine sleeve part #. So it is on road exhaust timing, 92 degree or higher, total 185 or higher. Low torque high rpm feature.

But I believe KEEP.21M DD, sleeve part # 08075, is low to medium exhaust angle, total 175 or lower. A moderate to high torque engine. Can turn larger prop., larger blade area, less chance to cavitate. This feature is important for heavy but low speed boat, mono.

Best regards,

Leo

timings.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Leo, the .21DD sleeve have exhaust timing numbers of about 183 with a single exhaust port. These motors have very good torque, but will turn extremely good RPM. They have proven to be one of the fastest .21 motors Nova has ever built.

GQ

Latest posts

Back