Raptor .21 hydro's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Dahlheimer

It seems like I remember reading some posts about Raptor hydro's. I tried to search info on here, but didn't come up with anything. Thanks in advance. Richard

Great looking rigger wish I could get my hands on one !
default_rolleyes.gif

Contact Brian. I believe they are 400 or so. Awesome little boat. Hes been building them for years for the electric crowd. We got him to go nitro a while back.

Hi guys,

The Raptor was originally a 4 cell FE hull, it happens to make a good .21 as well. I'm on the 4th evolution of the design. I haven't built any for sale in a few years. Rob's was the last and that was early 2014. They were vacuum bagged carbon. Time consuming and expensive to build, but really strong and they run great. With all the good .21's out there, I hadn't planned to build any more for sale.

Here's a pic of the current evolution (FE version).

DSCF7273.JPG

Hi guys,

The Raptor was originally a 4 cell FE hull, it happens to make a good .21 as well. I'm on the 4th evolution of the design. I haven't built any for sale in a few years. Rob's was the last and that was early 2014. They were vacuum bagged carbon. Time consuming and expensive to build, but really strong and they run great. With all the good .21's out there, I hadn't planned to build any more for sale.

Here's a pic of the current evolution (FE version).
Brian,

If you decide to build any I would love one of your FE hulls!

I would love this get my hands on a 21 version along with one of Brian's pipes and props.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love this get my hands on a 21 version along with one of Brian's pipes and props.

Props I can arrange, that's been keeping me busy for months now. I've got a good inventory of ABC blanks and shipping time is roughly two weeks. What are you looking for?

I also have a few pipes left from the last batch: Marty's design for the DD and a carbon version of the cooper S pipe.

Props I can arrange, that's been keeping me busy for months now. I've got a good inventory of ABC blanks and shipping time is roughly two weeks. What are you looking for?

I also have a few pipes left from the last batch: Marty's design for the DD and a carbon version of the cooper S pipe.
Brian you got PM

This boat has been refinished with a 9 port NR done by Adam Blevins and it's wicked fast

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back