prop

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check post # 2 above web site! One of the best in the prop business!

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark will get you set-up!! Just let him know what engine and elevation you run at. He doae a great job on props and for the price his are superior to what most people can do. There are other people out there that do great jobs too>

Brad

No luck with Shoboat he doesn't have ANYTHING for my applications!! a JAE 21 rigger running a Novarossi Bonito. Not even a suggestion!

Thanks for the help Brad and Glenn i really do appreciate the help! I may get on to Walt he has helped me out with props and always delivered! And he never has a problem delivering on his words!! No good talking a big game where i come from! As talk is cheap

Bradley,

I have Octura 1650's if that is what you want?

I have an order coming in from ABC soon which will have plenty

of everything.

I found out last week my 30 year old daughter has breast cancer.

So it may be a few weeks for any new propellers.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Yep cancer needs a good ass kicking in my opinion!So my heart go's out to your daughter! I have 1650's and plenty of Octura's! Its the new ABCs im interested in! Does Jim actually have any employees? Or is some form of cottage industry? And just out of curiosity how long would it take to cast a propeller?

You can call Mr. Schaefer at 614.475.4247
default_wink.png

Spoke to him via the net! He seemed all good up until the point when i asked how do i buy some props!then he stopped replying to emails?? From what i gathered (and i could be 100% totally WRONG??) I think he thinks Australian's are trying to rip off his props? The big issues with simply trying to get some boats in the water (all my boats are play boats! All my boats would be flat out doing 30mph!!) Is some people think "he's another blow by nighter rc boater so I won't help him F$K HIM" Then others think "this guy is trying to run 100mph so F$K HIM" im 7 hours from ANY rc boat club! I have no one running boats anywhere near me! And if the fact is that if i could pay for good information i would!! I've found some of the best information on Intlwaters and some sage advice for free!! But stuff on a website doesn't equate to having 5 guy's with 100 year's of experience looking over a boat in the pits telling you do this or try that!! So i have to be content with just plugging along. Slow n steady

Latest posts

Back