NovaRossi 46DD Pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timbo Whalen

Supporting Member
Hello-

I'm curious to find out if anyone has tried a CMB #30007 nitro pipe on the NR46DD engine... anyone?...

Also, what pipes has anyone had good results with?...

I hear of rave reviews by some guys about the Bouchie pipe. I'm wondering if his pipes are specific to a

given engine OEM's port timing, rpm, fuel, etc., or are they a 'one size fits all' across the board for a

given displacement?...

Be interesting to hear your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks-

Tim

Tim,

For the Nova 46 the Nova pipe is hard to beat.

A good deal of testing went into that pipe design.

One of my good friends runs that combination here

in Michigan and it makes unreal power and RPM.

It's A Winner !!!

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Scott makes pipes for specific motors. And yes they are awesome!! For a stock pipe the Nova pipe is awesome too!!

GQ
Thanks, Glenn...yeah, one would think the engineers did their homework for a pipe on their engine.

Of course, the Bouchie would seem like the logical choice for a modded, re-timed engine.

Thanks-

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim,

For the Nova 46 the Nova pipe is hard to beat.

A good deal of testing went into that pipe design.

One of my good friends runs that combination here

in Michigan and it makes unreal power and RPM.

It's A Winner !!!

Have Fun Testing,

Mark Sholund
Thanks, Mark... yeah, we'll go with the NR 50901 pipe to start with... we're right here in Bay City,

so we'll be joining the Saginaw club soon. Don't think we'll have the hydro running yet this year.

Thanks-

Tim

Just finishing up a 40 Seducer using .46 NRossi and using a NRossi pipe, looking for a pipe length any ideas?

I ran 118mph at Oz SAW trials in 2014 with Nova 46 and a Nova 46 pipe..
Hi Aaron, glad to see you checking in now and then. I remember when you popped that number but I don't remember what prop you ran? Care to share? FYI, we finally got the muffled pipe to run after your input on the stinger IDThanks John
Hi John

I ran a mod 2160 on 45 saw boat in 2014 ran 118 with stock Nova pipe and went 123mph with a mod pipe

With two way 122mph

Regards Aaron

Tim,

Thanks

From the outside yes
default_wink.png

Regards Aaron

quote name="timwhalen" post="708142" timestamp="1503182860"]

I ran 118mph at Oz SAW trials in 2014 with Nova 46 and a Nova 46 pipe..
Hi Aaron- was your 46DD stock?... that's one heck of a run, bro!... I've seen your stuff on YouTube

and your motors are STOUT!

Thanks-

Tim

Back