• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

21 Engines for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shane Bastick

A few 21 engines for sale , some new, some used

CMB 21LS green head - great condition, new carby and crank - $135US plus shipping - SOLD TO ROBIN

MAC 21 engine - brand new, has the car/crank flywheel conversion from novarossi - $180US plus shipping

CMB 21 Green head, great condition - $99US plus shipping - SOLD TO JIMMY

OPS 21 NEXT engine with KRE carby and original carby - new in box - $190US plus shipping - SOLD TO PATRICK

OPS 21 SLA engine new in box - $80US plus shipping SOLD TO PATRICK

please reply on this thread first before sending PM's - paypal only, send as gift or pay the fees

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take the CMB #3 green head, please send me your pay pal info

Thanks,

Jimmy Johnson

Jimmy, #3 is yours , i sent you a PM, I have some CMDi 21 billet pipes that will work with the 180deg header engines

Hi Patrick, airmail for both engines to Hong Kong is $39US

Shane, is the SLA engine come with original header? If yes that i will take both engines (#4 & #5).

Sorry, i already seen clearly that the header come with the box and if it's right that i take both engines.

Shane, money already sent for engines #2, #4 & #5 and also sent you a PM with shipping address.

Patrick

Shane, a box with a buncha buncha stamps arrived today. 19 stamps!! Ya'lls postage would be cheaper if the Aussie p.o. would just print a shipping/postage label like we do....LOL! Well traveled box too, I see it was it's second trip across the Pacific. Really appreciate the extras, too. Jimmy & I will put them to good use (-;

Back