• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cmb67/header And Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenng

I've decided to get away from boating so will be selling a few items.

1. NIB CMB .67HR - latest version with billet drum housing. 12 MM carb.

$510.00 shipped to lower 48 states.

2. AB .67 quiet pipe (used) with a AB 5 degree header(like new). the pipe is set-up to slip over the header. A new spring will be included.

$115.00 shipped to lower 48 states

The pipe, header and spring will be sold as a set Rick and I will ship to AU at your expense.

thanks heaps glenn

just asking for a mate but has found one
default_smile.png

Perhaps I should clear things up now their is only one pipe, header and spring for sale. I just numbered the items 1 and two.

Ill take the two Andy pipes. If you ship USPS its the same amount to ship in all 50 states. Thanks Charles

I think you did not read all the post's so I will say it again - ONLY ONE PIPE HEADER AND SPRING AT THAT PRICE.

I give up. I thought I was clear on the lower 48 states- Lenn backed out on the NIB .67. Charles is in Alaska and has not offered to help with shipping- cool- pay retail.

lol Glenn..i want it!..the funds havent hit my paypal acct yet, sell it! if its still around ill nab it...

point is....I can always get one from Stu

Thx Glenn

Thank you Charles, That is the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day.

i didnt wnat to hold up your sale Glenn...

but if you dont mind..hold on to it for me...funds hitting paypal acct shortly...

thnx man

That concludes this sale boys and girls. I'll hang on to the pipe header combo.

Back