MLBOATWORKS 380 RIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkF

I started this kit 2 weeks ago and made some progress on it. It's ready for the electronics now. This is a 6s rigger running 2 6s 5000 packs and a TP 1470 1520kv motor.I will start with a ABC 2215 prop done up by Brian B. I should have it ready to hit the water by next weekend.

Mark

painted rigger.jpg

rigger pic 3.jpg

The 1520 works very good with the ABC 2215 prop without getting hot. The boat is close to 80 mph and working very well. My friend was running the 1650 motor and the boat was very fast but was pulling to many amps so we went down a notch and I think I found the sweet spot for Q rigger. Also the boat is working so good I bought another. You will not be sorry if looking for a Q rigger.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's 1 pic. This is my second build and it's not quite done yet. Those are 2 5s 6000mah packs just for looks. The boat can fit 2 6s 6000 packs but I will be using 1 6s 6600 to save some weight and see how things go.

Mark

rigger inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark any vid of this hull running. I have searched all over for any video of this hull and could not find any. I like the idea of the wider and taller tub so I can run 2p.

Back