Any Speedweek Updates?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shoboat

Glenn,

Wondering how Donna's boat is running?

John and I will be coming up tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

I got home last night from a weekend of perfect water and don't want to jinx anyone as records have been set and there's still 7 days to lower them and break more. Donna's sport hydro is impressive and I hope she posts the photo I saw on the computer yesterday. Ultra cool and Thanks to her and Glenn for hosting the event.

Mic

Mark, it is working awesome! We had problems at first with it blowing out the back end causing a weird spin out, but we got that fixed today! Donna got one pass through the traps just before dark and it was 79.989. I think it's gonna end up being mid 80's when we are done.

GQ

Martin broke the E hydro oval record 9 different times today! The record started the day at 16.9xx and got it down to 16.1xx! Boat is running right at 100 mph down the straights! He is working on getting it down into the 15.xxx range!

GQ

What motor Glenn?
Hi Tim, it is a modded Nova 46. Yes a 46, not a 67! His mod puts it just into the E class.
GQ
default_blink.png
default_blink.png
default_huh.png
Frankenmotor ?

Glenn the wife thinks the Furniture Row guys are doing R&D on Martins Nova's - lol
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received a text from Valdosta....................

New IMPBA 1/3 mile 2 lap "E" record................ 15.663 seconds......

1ST edit the day for this post..... "News Flash" second text of the day from Valdosta......

The new "D" record ........... 15.635 seconds

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic!!!!!

1ST edit the day for this post..... "News Flash" second text of the day from Valdosta......

Donna has run a bunch of passes over the record with her sport .12 hydro, but no backup for the record. Her fastest has been 86.372! She has several more 85+ passes! Trying hard to chase down the gremlins fir the backup!

GQ

WHO-LLY COW!!!

That's smokin!!!
default_ohmy.png

Thanks guys. Lot of records falling. 7 second laps, yeeehawwww ! F record is now 15.998 !

Friends SpeedWeek 2017 was pretty much awesome! We had great weather most of the 9 days, small numbers of boatersand pretty much all the running time anyone wanted! When it was all said and done we have 18 record applications that I will be submitting. I will write more details later, lots of people to thank!!! Great job guys!

Here is a pic of the record board..,

GQ

IMG_0090.JPG

Incredible dedication to our sport Glenn & Donna! To spend 9+ days pond side running an event is amazing.

Congratulations to all those who participated and especially Martin for lowering the bar once again on our nitro records!
default_smile.png

Thanks Terry! With set up and cleanup we have been camped out for 18 days! We really like it here so it's kinda like a vacation! The bass fishing has been great when we are not runnng boats so that is a bonus too (Martin caught at least 40 bass in one trip around the pond the other day!).

GQ

Back