• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

#1 Villian b mod w/ K&B 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

Complete right down to the prop and ready to race, just add your rx and tx. Real built from a kit Villian with a mod K&B, Great running boat, certainly not the fastest b mod but consistent and fun to drive. Good if you want to try the tunnel life or have a kid that wants to race. Comes as shown and includes a new uncut cowl. $350.shipped in the lower 48. We can talk about shipping to other places.

As much as I'd like to see you have it, I can't do that. I'm pretty sure that you'll get 350 worth of fun out of it the first time you run it.

mb

Got it, I'll try to ship it today, tomorrow for sure and give you the ups track #.

thanks,

mike b

Fred you should see this on Friday ups track #1zv3098e0398159324 thanks and enjoy.

mike b

Back