Engine mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil LaGarry

I got this mount last season. I'm not sure were I got it . The coil re locator has been removed near the pull start. Can anyone help?

I can make them. I moved my machine 2 weeks ago and I won't have it up again for about another 10 days, but when I get it running, I can make them.

I can get them drawn and programmed while I wait so I don't lose time making programs once the machine is running.

I'm guessing they'll be somewhere in the $50 to $60 range. I'll have a better idea once I get them drawn.

I just ordered one of these mounts. Let's see if he has it in stock or if he'll even sell it to me. I used to work for him and he knows I make parts.

Well, I sent an email this morning to ask if he had the mount in stock and so far I have had no reply.

If he doesn't reply by the time I get my machine running next week, I guess that will mean he's not going to reply and I'll proceed with making some.

I got a nasty email from Hyperformance Producs yesterday

and I tried to call him this morning and he didn't answer the

phone. I tried to tell him I didn't know that was his mount

and I had no intention of knocking it off. I want to use it in my boat

but if he won't sell me his, he leaves me no choice.

Are you kidding Steve? Surely you're not surprised to get negative feedback from someone you're threatening to splash their product. Go back and read what you've written here. You clearly ordered one of his mounts knowing he wouldn't sell you one. You claim time after time that you won't copy other manufacturers stuff yet you post otherwise. It's like you're on a suicide mission to piss the whole model boating world off. This hobby could never have a shortage of custom hardware makers. Just sorry you're never going to be one of them.

Dave thanks for the call.and to clear up any misunderstanding.

I didn't post this topic to create all this fuss. As in the first post I just was looking to find who made the mount. Not to Copy any of your products. It's a great mount made in the USA. I will buy from your company in the future, why -- buy American. Support our manufacturing here, not overseas . I see more and more junk brake apart due to harmonics.

Are you kidding Steve? Surely you're not surprised to get negative feedback from someone you're threatening to splash their product. Go back and read what you've written here. You clearly ordered one of his mounts knowing he wouldn't sell you one. You claim time after time that you won't copy other manufacturers stuff yet you post otherwise. It's like you're on a suicide mission to piss the whole model boating world off. This hobby could never have a shortage of custom hardware makers. Just sorry you're never going to be one of them.
Ron, I said I could make that mount before I knew that David made them. Now that I know that, there is no way on God's green Earth I would make them, I ordered one because I like the mount. I wanted to use it in my own boats. I'm sorry I said I could make them. They're a nice mount. I'd like to have some but if he won't sell them to me, I guess I'll have to move to plan "B", and NO, I will not be making them.

Latest posts

Back