F Hydro SAW

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations very solid and great video thanks for sharing
default_smile.png

Martin,

Awesome accomplishment with the ABC 2727-23-38%

Nice set of passes back to back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Martin,

I used my Acoustic Tachometer because of the very clear video sound to get an idea of the engine's max RPM. On each pass, the engine's RPM increased from 26,000+ to 29,000+, which was recorded on the very last pass. It sounded as if the engine was still pulling as the boat traveled through the speed trap. Congratulations!!

Jim Allen

Yep last pass hit 29,554 rpm.

135.054 mph / 198.08 ft. / sec. not much time to blink.
default_cool.png

Great job Martin . will you make goal 150 mph so will be retire " King Crown" ? nobody cant beat you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

congrats for this great runing ic boat. 29000 rpm is a number for such enginesize .

Happy Amps Christian

Im pretty sure I see a little bit of GQ in that sponson design. I know he owns a vacuum machine now. Might be.

Awesome run Martin

Im pretty sure I see a little bit of GQ in that sponson design. I know he owns a vacuum machine now. Might be.

Awesome run Martin
Good eyes Mikey! Martin draws a template for sizes, AOA,etc and I do the swoopy aero stuff and build them with carbon bagged over foam. All of the important part is designed by Martin!

GQ

Awesome run Martin
Good eyes Mikey! Martin draws a template for sizes, AOA,etc and I do the swoopy aero stuff and build them with carbon bagged over foam. All of the important part is designed by Martin!

GQ
beautiful work

Back