Mythical Creatures

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LarryConrad

A hot little brunette mail carrier delivered a package from Australia that contains a couple of Dragon kits from Kris Flynn this morning!

Score on all fronts!
default_smile.png

The hot brunette must have been the mythical part, cuz I know for sure Dragons are real!

a COUPLE Dam LC

I didn't think you have any more SPARE room

sure hope you get out an PLAY toy boats some

marty
The riggers don't take up much space if you hang them on a wall
default_wink.png
I have all 6 local race dates cleared from work, and 4 other racers will be flying D tunnels this season.Should be a fun class with 5 different hulls and 4 different brands of power heads racing. The 5 of us racing D will be racing B tunnels as well, plus the fleet of Sport tunnels that run at TCMBC.

Haha

He means mythical as it took a "few" months for him to get to the top of the "list" lol

Hope you like them Larry
default_smile.png

I'm pretty excited about finally getting these boats. In the videos I've seen of them running and racing, they look very impressive. The kits look very well designed, and should be quite enjoyable to build. I need to score a bunch more clamps and a straight piece of rectangular aluminum tubing this week so i can begin building.

Wally,

You and I might just have the only Dragon's in the Upper Midwest.
default_biggrin.png
May 20th, June 10th, July 15th, Aug 12th, Sept 16th, Sept 30th 3 hrs North on I 35 Come on up and race. Hook up with Marty, he knows how to get to Nicols Pond.

She looks better since she got out of rehab...

IMG_0177 (1).JPG

not sure why my pictures all post sideways lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back