Mt. Vernon IL Oct 17-18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Hildreth

MT VERNON IL REGATTA MW SCALE CHAMPIONSHIPS

TRAVELING TROPHYS FOR:

• CLASSIC THUNDERBOAT
  • 1/6 SCALE GAS
  • SPORT 40
  • 1/8 SCALE
  • ALSO A 2 BOAT HIGH POINT TRAVELING TROPHY
PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS OF B&D HYDRO

CAR SHOW AND HOT AIR BALLOON RACE ON SITE

OPEN WATER FRIDAY NOON TILL DARK

150 BOAT LIMIT

You Can Enter Here: http://www.rcracingevents.com

(Under Race Central on the left select Online Race Entry, then scroll down until you fine Mt Vernon IL Race)

I attached the flyer (FLYER IS POST ON #9) which has phone numbers and emails for any questions. The flyer also has an address for those who would like to mail in the entries. This is a great site with plenty of room and should be a great time being joined with Mt Vernons' car show and hot air balloons. See you guys there!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am giving serious thought about making the over 13 hour trip up for this race. I was just in Mt Vernon on my way to Sturgis SD and beyond!

Come on up Ron David Hall and I are coming up too just not as far a drive as your's make sure you get a room reserved early since they have a car show, Hot Air balloon race and the boat race.

I am giving serious thought about making the over 13 hour trip up for this race. I was just in Mt Vernon on my way to Sturgis SD and beyond!
Yea Ron come on up! You will have a good time. Great site and great people to race with.

Two days of racing in Mt. Vernon, I'll be there!!

I had so much fun last year running back to back heats all weekend with the twin in E/F and Twin class. Look forward to burning some serious Nitro!!

Yea Ron come on up! You will have a good time. Great site and great people to race with.

Chuck,

This is a two day race correct?

Duke
Yes Duke it's a two day race and normal format. Hope to see you there man.
I am in .................

Awesome guys! It will be great to have you both there. It will be great to meet you Ron and you will have a good time. Yea Duke I think we will have an even better rigger turn out this year and of course a lot of scales. The entry list is already filling out some classes that typically arent as popular which is pretty cool. We may be having the Canadian guys coming down as well! Along with Chicago, Evansville, Alabama boaters and more. Excited for the racing.

Also I dont think I attached the flyer right the first time so I am putting it on this post. Mt Vernon Race Registration form 2.pdf

Attachments

• Mt Vernon Race Registration form 2.pdf
    361.4 KB · Views: 46
Just wanna confirm this, I swore I seen where Wes said we can camp at the lake, on the side we race on cause the ballons will be on the other side. This correct??

Just wanna confirm this, I swore I seen where Wes said we can camp at the lake, on the side we race on cause the ballons will be on the other side. This correct??
you can camp just about anywhere you want at the airport. There is electric at the pavillion and at the fence along the road. There is a restaurant and bathrooms at the airport.

They look great. Go ahead and put my name on the 1/6 Scale and T-Boat trophies now it will save you from having to do it later.

Latest posts

Back