Dist 12 race #4 ODMBA race #9

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

The sign up is at Rcraceingevents pls mail me a check with entry form after you sign up. This is also club race #9. Lets get signed up an have some fun.

Thanks Dick an Carol

See ya ll at the pond

Come on guys get your entries in with checks please, I forgot to put King of The pond race but we will run it,,, run what you brung

Come on guys get me your checks 1/3 that r sign up have not paid,lets get the checks moveing...

Dick

Nice meeting you carolina boaters too. You guys had some nice running boats! That Rampage was sweet running Eddie.

John
Thank you John..i was really happy how the rampage ran all weekend.. was good talk with you Jim and Don.. your rigger is awesome.. hope to see you guys again soon

Hats off to the guys in ODMBA. Great race and all of the rest of us from NC had a great time as well. It was nice seeing everyone and great opportunity to pick up a boat I can race with you guys in gas sport hydro. Thanks to Jack Smith, I can now run a gas class once in a while!!! Going to be new ground for me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you already like it because of the smile on your face when we raced together for the pond trophy. You are hooked my friend!

John
John,

You are soooo right!!!! It was a blast. Congrats again "King of the Pond". I hate I jumped the start in that last heat. A run-off for first between you and I would have been even better!!!....
default_biggrin.png

Gonna take the Backlash for a spin on Sunday. If it runs anywhere as good as your Whip, I'll be a happy camper. Will also see if I can get that big red paperweight running.....
default_smile.png

Headed south, south/east. See ya'll at the pond, lets have some fun & racin' !!
was good racing with you in mono man and meeting you
Headed south, south/east. See ya'll at the pond, lets have some fun & racin' !!
here is a video of us racing in the 2nd heat
Yeah, you wouldn't show the heat I won - LOL! Eddie, it was great meeting you also, & had a blast racing with/against you!! Some of the best heat racing I've had the pleasure to be a part of in a while, my (new) friend (-;

Gonna take the Backlash for a spin on Sunday. If it runs anywhere as good as your Whip, I'll be a happy camper. Will also see if I can get that big red paperweight running.....
default_smile.png
Let me know if the paperweight runs. I toasted two 5s packs last weekend so will manage my time better on the water. Also did some prop work to reduce amp draw. Also put a smaller rudder and thinner turn fin on the boat. Your paperweight could use a smaller rudder for sure.

Back