HOBART 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
Hobart registration will be open July 1st. First come, first served. Waiting list will be done. Entry with no payment is not considered an entry. Prior arrangements accepted. PLEASE WRITE SHIRT SIZE ON ENTRY! Limits on race are listed on info data. Motel info is also listed on data.

See you in September!

Stu

Stu,

Sorry I am going to miss it this year, my only daughter decided to get married that week.

Bummer,

Mark Sholund

Going to be a good one!
default_cool.png

Stu,

Sorry I am going to miss it this year, my only daughter decided to get married that week.

Bummer,

Mark Sholund
They don't have churches in Hobart, Mark?????? LOL!
There was a wedding one year at the lake gazebo. Of course, some of us had to buzz the gazebo with our boats.

Stu

Last edited by a moderator:
It takes a lot of GREEN to put on a wedding in Hobart these days.

PROPS to those people that can make it happen.

Awesome time last year,cant wait to visit the Bright Spot. Come on Duck talk to Al you need to get to this one

Awesome time last year,cant wait to visit the Bright Spot. Come on Duck talk to Al you need to get to this one
There's something about the Bright Spot for me too Mikey. Must be the smell in the morning. Lol Can't wait to get registered. Tomorrow is Canada Day and register for Hobart Day. And I get paid to be off work. Doesn't get any better than that!

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I'm disappointed by it, I'm out. I have wanted to attend this race & this was gonna be the year. BUT with just 1 class out of 3 or 4 I had planned to run being offered, & our last district race the next weekend (I support my district first!), this just don't fit for me. Ya'll have fun, & race hard!!

I forgot to say a couple of things about the entry process:

Entries are done on rcracingevents.com with mail in entry. No paypal option available.

Extra shirts will be available at $10 each. Add this to you entry if wanted.

We are almost a quarter of the way there on entries. I would encourage that you get yours in ASAP.

Terry Keeley is coming--wow, first time!

Nice shot of Don in the boat (JD's post). Remember the green monster that attacked us?

Robin--sorry that we do not offer all classes. Can you borrow some boats in classes that we offer?

Stu

I'm in, can't wait!

We will have the added attraction of unlimited hydroplane and monster truck driver Scott Liddycoat being with us this year. My good buddy will be sharing tent and trailer space at my usual location, autographs will by available from Scott for a nominal fee.......

........ just kidding on the fee part.
default_biggrin.png

Back