Jersey Speed Skiffs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Larocque

I am interested in adding a Jersey Speed Skiff as another class to run. What is everyone running for hulls? Looking for a good solid quality race boat.

Thanks

Rick

I think Insane boats do a good one? How competitive it is I wouldn't really know? I'm sure there's some guy's on here that can set you straight on what's winning. I sometimes check the IMPBA and NAMBA record's for the class I'm interested in and see what the main weapons of choice are.

I had an Insane that I recently sold. Unfortunately up here the class really hasn't taken off. Too bad as it's probably got to be one of the most fun boats to drive. I handed the Tx to a friend and he went through a full bag of fuel before it ran out, grinning the entire time.

There's a lot of hulls to choose from, one other that seems to sell well is the www.venomccracing.com hull.

Wayne Farrow from Venom has a winning Skiff called VERTIGO and holds the oval record and place first place an last "GAS NATS". GOOD LUCK AND RACE HARD.

Back