My Thor almost done

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bzubee

Supporting Member
Boy it's a lot of work making a wood tunnel hull Carl's kits do go together pretty easily but it's still more work than a JAE Zipp kit.

DSC00010.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang Bill. That should be easy to see on the water!!!! Great job.

Yeah makes for a good target!
default_smile.png

Paul

Boy it's a lot of work making a wood tunnel hull Carl's kits do go together pretty easily but it's still more work than a JAE Zipp kit.
It does require a little more effort to build but you have to remember what you have once you finish. If you ever get hit during a race you will see where that little extra upfront building effort will pay off in less damage to repair later.

-Carl

It does require a little more effort to build but you have to remember what you have once you finish. If you ever get hit during a race you will see where that little extra upfront building effort will pay off in less damage to repair later.

-Carl
Yes, I hate to see the other boat if anyone ever tries to take your spot away and causes a rear-end or broadside collision with your THOR!!!

-Carl
Hello Carl

I have a Lawless 7.5 Lower unit and was wondering if you have a Thor kit that would be Namba Legal for the P-class....I believe it can not be

longer than 34" long....

If you have (3) kits I would like to purchase them....

You can PM me if you like to let me know the cost and time frame to receive them....

Thanks

Joe

-Carl
Hello Carl

I have a Lawless 7.5 Lower unit and was wondering if you have a Thor kit that would be Namba Legal for the P-class....I believe it can not be

longer than 34" long....

If you have (3) kits I would like to purchase them....

You can PM me if you like to let me know the cost and time frame to receive them....

Thanks

Joe
Thanks Joe. I will contact you.

Boater

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:27 AM

bzubee, on 23 Oct 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:

-Carl

Edited by Carl Van Houten, 26 October 2014 - 08:55 AM.

CARL VAN HOUTEN

Hello Carl,
I am new to RC Boats but raced RC cars Nation Wide for 20 years. I am hoping to race a THOR Tunnel Hull with the stock 3.5cc OS MAX I just purchased. Jon Thibodeau suggested I check with you about your new THOR Tunnel Hull as I would like to know if purchasing one from you for this class is possible.
Thanks, Willie McCauley

Boater

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 10:27 AM

bzubee, on 23 Oct 2014 - 10:51 PM, said:

-Carl

Edited by Carl Van Houten, 26 October 2014 - 08:55 AM.

CARL VAN HOUTEN

Hello Carl,
I am new to RC Boats but raced RC cars Nation Wide for 20 years. I am hoping to race a THOR Tunnel Hull with the stock 3.5cc OS MAX I just purchased. Jon Thibodeau suggested I check with you about your new THOR Tunnel Hull as I would like to know if purchasing one from you for this class is possible.
Thanks, Willie McCauley
Sounds good Wilie. Here is my email address. [email protected]

-Carl

Latest posts

Back