Braun Excel Iv Bags

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eric stockon

ok i have been digging the web for an hour and cant find an answer hope someone can help, has anyone used the braun excel bags for gas, any problems, do they hold up or do the dissolve. thanks.

So far the best bags I have found are the Dr buck bags from insane .Mine are still nice and soft after 2 months and a guy in our club is running them on his second season and its still nice and soft.

I was given 2 Dr. Buck's bags to try, they were absolutley the worst bags I've ever used! I don't overfill my bags, there's no need to but they sprang leaks out of the corners. All I run are Baxter's. Zippkits is coming out very soon with specially made bags, I'll give those a shot.

I have had very good luck with mine .The bag I got from zip got hard after a week with colmen fuel in it and leaked .then the second one the tube came out.I will never run Baxter I v bags .

I've heard of people that do like them but then again I've also seen others that ran up against the same problem that I had.

Joe sold the Baxter's but now the medical supply companies are getting fussier as to who they sell the bags to so that's why Joe found someone to make them. He's got an initial order in for 5,000 of them.

Ya I would like to try one of his.I have an extra buck bag .I guess nothing is perfect.I herd of people who love the Iv bags and hate them and I think that gose with any thing tho,
default_smile.png

I've gotten some from the hospital as I've been hooked up to bags from 100ml to 1,000ml. The stuff in the little bags are the most expensive, I heard something like $3,000.00 worth of drugs in them. I get funny looks from the nurses when I tell them that I want them when they're empty. I whip out my cell phone and show them the pictures.

I've gotten some from the hospital as I've been hooked up to bags from 100ml to 1,000ml. The stuff in the little bags are the most expensive, I heard something like $3,000.00 worth of drugs in them. I get funny looks from the nurses when I tell them that I want them when they're empty. I whip out my cell phone and show them the pictures.
In the hospital a pack of Kleenex is a $100.00
default_blink.png

ya 1 shot for my son was 900 bucks and he was in the nicu for 78 days and that was almost 3/4 of a million.Thank god for good insurance

Zippkits race pro fuel cells are the way to go, twice as thick as iv bags and only have one opening, love em'

I`ve been using both Braun and Baxter bags that are about a year old and they still work fine. I just keep them stored with a small amount of fuel in them and have had no issues. I just saw the new Zippkits bags and they look real nice I`m going to have to give them a try.

Zippkits race pro fuel cells are the way to go, twice as thick as iv bags and only have one opening, love em'
I just ordered a couple of those to try. the last IV bags I bought are hard as a rock, even with a small amount of gas left in 'em.

Back