Prop help needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joenagy

I'm getting back in to the hobbie after 25 years. I'm looking for a guy to purchase props from. I don't have much of a clue when it come to props regarding what would run good on my boats. who would you recommend.

Joe

Joe,

Here are a couple names in no particular order. We can PM you contact details.

Andy Brown-CMDI Racing

Brian Buaas-Raptor Racing

Mark Sholund-Props-4-U

Chris Hoffman-DASBOATA

Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here Mark, tell Mark your set up he have the right prop for you

Here's a list of good starting points for many hulls

http://www.cmdracing.com/updated/prop_picks.htm

The hull you run, how much nitro, if the engine is stock or modified, what pipe you run, atmospheric conditions, and water conditions all have an effect on the proper prop choice for your application. What may be a great prop for someone else's setup may be a poor choice for your application. So expect to buy several props, test, tune, and repeat.

Here's a list of good starting points for many hulls

http://www.cmdracing.com/updated/prop_picks.htm

The hull you run, how much nitro, if the engine is stock or modified, what pipe you run, atmospheric conditions, and water conditions all have an effect on the proper prop choice for your application. What may be a great prop for someone else's setup may be a poor choice for your application. So expect to buy several props, test, tune, and repeat.
One of the best parts about dealing with Mark imho - If its needs tweeking after purchase, just send it back and he will hook you up.

Great service....

Many boaters in the hobby including myself have bought props from Mark you won't be disappointed. He is experienced, Detailed and does Great work! He will work with you on a custom recipe for your set up.

Jim

Many boaters in the hobby including myself have bought props from Mark you won't be disappointed. He is experienced, Detailed and does Great work! He will work with you on a custom recipe for your set up.

Jim

Latest posts

Back