Tune Pipe After Mufflers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bert Dygert

Looking for add on mufflers for my CMB Nitro Pipe. Who Make the best after muffler and where to purchase them???

Thank for the Help I/W

Bert Dygert

In my opinion Rum racing are one of the best mufflers are one of the easiest to get from Lenny Blake at Racing Products also a new gent out of Georgia is making a carbon fiber after Muffler I believe his last name is McDuffie

Last edited by a moderator:
I like prather muffler " small" and fit to CMB 45 Nitro pipe
default_wink.png

Allan, are Prather mufflers made anymore?

Thanks,

Steve Ball

I like prather muffler " small" and fit to CMB 45 Nitro pipe
default_wink.png
I bought it from Mike Hallam last few year ago but he had retired his own hobby bussiness. I think some left prather muffler ( small and large) parts from John Otto, Tim Jones and Walt B Hope to find one Good Luck!

Ran These last weekend in Huntsville...They worked Perfectly..

The were made By Mike McDuffie here in the Atlanta Area. [email protected]

He can make most of the sizes in carbon..

Mike McDuffie is an Up and Coming Fresh Breath to us model boaters!!!! He's young very interested and only has SPEED as his focus!!! As a fierce competitor I see this young man making some real changes in the near future!! Yep us "Old Farts" better watch from the back cuz' this guy is serious.. I think is gonna be a great help to what ever club he get's in with plus us old folk can use the help!! Did I mention he's a sharp fabricator??

Later!!

Pat

Bert What kind of boat are you putting it in? I have a muffler Eric Bourlet made for a sport boat and it works very well

For all those who asked question I replied to all of you through PM. Best way to reach me is by calling or text. PM for my number please.

Latest posts

Back