LF Rossi Parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Brad,

Mine are 80's, I'm not sure if Rossi made .81's. I have at least one complete engine and may have new p/l/r. gaskets, CeeBee exhaust throttles, spare crankcase extra rods etc. I have some Terry Keely titanium rods as well. It is all up in Michigan and I can't give you a complete inventory until we get back north the week after Easter.

Thanks, John

Mine is a 61 case stamped 81 on the motor mount lug
yeah, there were a few versions of the popular Rossi "80" marine engine back-in-the-day. Most used the same 2-piece case originally used for the .61 engine class. This same case was used for the .65, .80, and .81 models. The displacement was stamped on the side of the mounting lug (although the case mold shows ".61").

I've run, both, the R65 and R80 versions. Very good engines.

Rossi_R80Marine-DV_CarlBrey-ExhaustThrottle&JetRingVenturi_01.jpg

Rossi_R80Marine-DV_CarlBrey-ExhaustThrottle&JetRingVenturi_02.jpg

Rossi_R80Marine-DV_CarlBrey-ExhaustThrottle&JetRingVenturi_03.jpg

Hi Brad,

Mine are 80's, I'm not sure if Rossi made .81's. I have at least one complete engine and may have new p/l/r. gaskets, CeeBee exhaust throttles, spare crankcase extra rods etc. I have some Terry Keely titanium rods as well. It is all up in Michigan and I can't give you a complete inventory until we get back north the week after Easter.

Thanks, John
John

could you please send me your list too ...............but Brad comes first !

I'm interested in some parts too

Thxs

Alex

I am just getting back in the hobby after 20 years. I have 2 Rossi 65 brand new ( one in a 61 case, the other an actual 65 that looks like a ringed piston)I would like to use but have not been able to find 10 degree headers. I like exhaust throttles and have also been unable to find anyone who makes them. Would anyone have anything for these engines to sell. Also can anyone tell me the difference in the two engines?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I am just getting back in the hobby after 20 years. I have 2 Rossi 65 brand new ( one in a 61 case, the other an actual 65 that looks like a ringed piston)I would like to use but have not been able to find 10 degree headers. I like exhaust throttles and have also been unable to find anyone who makes them. Would anyone have anything for these engines to sell. Also can anyone tell me the difference in the two engines?
both are very good running versions of Rossi R65 Marine engines. I believe both are drum valve induction (I know the right one for sure, as I own a few). However I believe the one pictured on the left-side (in the first image) is a newer model (early 1990's).

Most serious racers (back in the day) would have the rear-plate fitted (modified) with a bronze bushing, also use RPM rod. The stock carb is decent, I've used one racing (in mono). Later I switched to an exhaust throttle.

Back