• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carbs, engines, outboard crank kits

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradSpencer

1. Zoom 3.5cc carb $100US ****SOLD*****
2. Orlic 3.5cc carb .350" bore $100 US SOLD
3. Geraghty 3.5 cc carb. Has a hole drilled in Venturi on inlet side(see second pic) $40 US
4. Novarossi 3.5cc carb. Woods Venturi/mod $40 US SOLD
5. Orlic Teflon back plate to suite Novarossi 3.5cc engines with 14.5mm crank. New, was fitted to an engine but never used. $30 US *****SOLD*****
6. JP GIMAR mig21 R09. Novarossi 35plus based engine that makes any Novarossi look very vanilla. Top of the line on road - rrp $699 US. Converted to marine. No longer have a boat to run this engine in. Near new condition. Still has plenty of pinch, requires further break in. Only mods are marine conversion and correct volume head button. Comes standard with 14.5mm DLC coated tuned crank shaft, ceramic front and rear bearings, 9 port Sleeve, light weight engine case, flowed Sleeve and case. Has KRE light weight flywheel, Octura collet, low volume water jacket, new Nova header. $375 US ****SOLD****
7. JP 3.5cc Novarossi based engine with 35plus piston/sleeve. Well used, still runs strong. $150 US SOLD
8. NIB Novarossi 35plus team hand tuned/break in On road engine, ready for marine conversion still in sealed box. $350 US SOLD
9. NIB Novarossi 35plus team hand tuned/break in On road engine, ready for marine conversion still in sealed box. $350 US
10. New Lights 14.5mm outboard crank and KRE bushed PTO(does not use bearings). These are the only 14.5mm crank shafts produced to suit long stroke engines(35plus, Flash etc). 175 US SOLD
11. New 14mm outboard crankshaft and used lights PTO. $130 US SOLD

Shipping within Australia included.
Shipping to US addresses $20 US for one or more items (includes tracking).
Will Ship to other countries, ask for shipping price(should be very similar to the US shipping rates).
Payment by paypal.
Please allow a day or two for me to get to the post office, will get them shipped ASAP.

IMG_7096.JPGIMG_7097.JPGIMG_7110.JPGIMG_7101.JPGIMG_7103.JPGIMG_7102.JPGIMG_7106.JPGIMG_7107.JPGIMG_7108.JPGIMG_7109.JPGIMG_7111.JPGIMG_7112.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad was number 6 for the mono i got from you? Very interested to find out some more before committing
Hi Wayne, yes I was intending to finish the break in of this engine in the Mono. Then either run it in the Mono or convert to OB if my tunnel could handle it. You have first dibs.

Hi Brad,

I sent you a question regarding the orlic carb.

Btw- #3 is a geraghty carb.

Brian
Not sure of the bore on the Orlic carb, will measure tonight when I get home and post here. You have first dibs.

Thank you for the clarifying #3. Will update description.

Hey Brandon,

Did you mean the NIB engines? Yes, they both have the 14.5mm crank.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brad,

I sent you a question regarding the orlic carb.

Btw- #3 is a geraghty carb.

Brian
Not sure of the bore on the Orlic carb, will measure tonight when I get home and post here. You have first dibs.Thank you for the clarifying #3. Will update description.
Hi Brian, the Orlic carb is .350"
Hi Brad,

Payment sent for the backplate. I will pass on the carb, was looking for a 0.340.

Thanks,

Brian

Back