MENDOTA August 20 and 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPeterson

Bunch of us are trying to decide if this race "adds up" for us. Who's going and with what boats? Is it possible for someone from the Mendota Club to start posting the Racers List?

Doug

This is a good one, not to miss race. They have the T boats and gas sporthydro on the class list. You picked up a flyer from Gary?

The super 8 or Comfort are in Mendota, more just south in Lasalle.

The usual suspects show up for this one and there are a bunch from Iowa and Indiana too.

I will be attending..with sport tunnel and mod tunnel,b mono and gas sport hydro.possible d tunnel.pretty sure other riptide members are attending..lil al

Last edited by a moderator:
sport 21 tunnel mod 21 tunnel 45 tunnel

an it is Phil's birthday AGAIN
default_rolleyes.gif

see you at the parking lot

better get a room soon dog show

marty

Never fear the Pie Guy will not Disappoint. Party in the parking lot but dont pee on my tires

Well I guess we'll sign up, travel and hope the classes run. Bringing Thunderboat, Gas Sport Hydro and Gas SS Mono.

Doug

B sport tunnel, B hydro, Sport 40..... and MAYBE Scale for me. Always a nice time at the Mendota race - great competition and even better competitors.

Be there or be square.

Always a good turn out. Club is run the old fashion way. Come on out, good times all weekend. Look forward to seeing everyone.

LOL Mikey, I haven't peed on your tires "yet" The Wallster is bringing a little pie been aging over a year, good s**t too just ask Mopar Chris
I hear the washed up has been is taking a year off? Why cant he just ride over and see his buds. Id get him a drink r 2 at the bar downtown

YA but will the bar let you guys back in yet

hay lets not pick on them WASHED UP HAZ BENZ

maybe they will show up

you know the peanut gallery needs some help this year

marty

Entry form in the mail today.

B Hydro, D Hydro, F Hydro

I could not let the APPLE PIE man come by himself.

Latest posts

Back