HOBART 2016

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
Entries will open this Sunday afternoon, July 10th. Time may be around 3:00 PM EST.

We plan on "downsizing" the entries because of lack of space for people to set up. This year, the maximum number of contestants will be 80 and boat maximum will be 250.

Please remember to put your shirt size on entry form. Extra shirts are $15.

Not to worry--no drones at the raffle this year.

Please print the entry form and mail ASAP with your payment. No payment, no entry. Also, we do not do Paypal.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again!

Stu and Bruce

I am looking forward to this race. Never been to it, I used to hear Doc and Mark talk about it all the time.

Bob

me and paul stirton were the first ones, im in and ready to go. now to make reservations at the hotel. wheres everyone staying at?

Mark and I are entered. Check with entry in the mail in the morning.

Yes where to stay. The Comfort Inn about 2yrs ago was nasty.

Stu where are you going to stay ?

Just a few notes, in the fine print it says if your boat meets NAMBA specs, its good to run at this race. Set up will be allowed to start after I get the hot pits and our needed spaces lined out. I plan to arrive early Monday morning. The pit areas north of the hot pits will b lined out in 10 foot sections, please ensure your canopies fit within those spaces to get maximum people in that area. The upper space just south of the hot pits is also reserved. We do not have any handicap spaces, but will do whatever we need to too accommodate any needs that arise.

Back