Looks too good for the water! Shelf Queen? Um Yes Sir!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriscrash

Supporting Member
85 7/11. Not hitting the water anytime soon
default_smile.png

1E8DFABD-1CED-40D3-AFB1-892C74CBF798.jpeg

Fritz does sound right. It may look good with a rooster tail, but the risk of damage raises my blood pressure..... those graphics are not vinyl they are painted except for the real small ones...

Fritz does sound right. It may look good with a rooster tail, but the risk of damage raises my blood pressure..... those graphics are not vinyl they are painted except for the real small ones...
I get it. I sold my Checkerboard Bardahl because I couldn't stand the thought of it getting wrecked. Too bad because it was one of the best handling roundnoses I've seen. Run lane 1 wide open!

Sam Im running my smokin joe this year. Going to be at Madison on the 28th, then my Vernon first may weekend then Evansville May 19,20.... going to race as much as possible around my family lake weekends

It may look good with a rooster tail, but the risk of damage raises my blood pressure..... those graphics are not vinyl they are painted except for the real small ones...
And that, in a nutshell, is why I said 40+ and not 50+. At 40, there's no way you would be racing it. I personally would use it as an occasional "fun runner" and not race it.

maybe one day it will see the water...... but very unlikely
At the risk of being sensored i will just say it. Run it puss. I will give you a head start.
run the dam thing. i had one of my close friend's ran over my brand new hull first race in the water and i said,NOW IT"S A RACE BOAT!! you will feel much better once it gets scratched...
default_smile.png
i am the opposite of don Ferrette,he say's " thou shall not race an ugly boat", my matto is "Sucks Getting Beat By An Ugly boat'!!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back