GENE TAYLOR/JOHN HALL MEMORIAL INVITATIONAL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Bullard

THIS RACE IS CANCELED

We are happy to offer a special Single-engine and Multi-engine race on Friday May 29. The Single-engine nitro hydro's will be E engine and above for this class. The Multi-engine nitro hydro class will be standard IMPBA engine rules.

These two classes will run five rounds. The winners will receive an engine or engines of there choice.

The class requirements are;

Entry $60.00 per boat with 15 boats to make each class.

These entries will be placed into the main race for the weekend.

On Sunday the top four boats from the Friday event and the top two boats from the weekend events will be placed into the final heats to run for the Gene Taylor/John Hall Multi-Engine traveling trophy.

We will be creating a new Gene Taylor/John Hall Single-Engine trophy for the winner of this special heat. The racers total score from Fridays and weekend heat racing plus how they finish in the final will make them able to take these special trophies home. The Multi-Engine trophy has some great names on it already and we will continue placing names on this trophy as it moves to the different winners. Upon the trophy's return a plaque will be awarded to the winner for that year. The new Single-Engine trophy will be its first time, so be the first name to be placed on this special trophy.

Weekend classes

AB, CD, E, F Single engine, and Multi engine Nitro hydro's, Sport 40, 1/8 Scale, B sport OBD Tunnel, B Mod Tunnel, Open Tunnel (Nitro, Gas, or Fe)

B Mono, Open Mono (Nitro, Gas, or FE), LSG Cat, LSG Sport Hydro, Classic Thunderboat

Open Hydro (Riggers, Sport Hydros, Cat, and FE) with any IMPBA engine including Multi-engine setups.

Entry for weekend event $15.00 per boat

Except entries from the Friday events.

Open water on Thursday 9:00am to dusk and Friday after the race event till dusk.

Here is the entry form for the race.

rcracingevents.com

2015 HSV Taylor-Hall.pdf

Attachments

• 2015 HSV Taylor-Hall.pdf
    35.2 KB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried myself and it did not work for me either. I also tried to enter the club login and it does not work again also. I am thinking that rcracingevent.com has ran its course.

So print out the flyer and mail it in.

To bad the person responsible for the site wont support it any longer as there are many having trouble with it.

I am working hard to get my Online Entry site up and running but it's going to be a while before its ready to go!

Mark I think I see why your event wont work! I will call you..........

Edited:

Its Fixed! Now hows that for tech support from a guy that doesn't even run that site LOL!

Ron you were a big help but it still has problems with the scale entries and setup the special Friday race. It see them as the same class from Friday to the weekend.

Scale is stuck on 0 Entries so it shows as a closed class.

On the separate Friday classes you have to set it up as a separate race for Friday and only include those 2 classes in it. Call me when you can and I will try to explain what to do or I can set it up for you if you want. I do have pool tonight so I may be busy playing when you call so leave a message!

ENTERED!

Hopefully we will have a Feild of 15+ Twins!
default_smile.png

Bill you would think the Club members would enter there boats to show some Genuine interest in this race? Nothing like waiting to the last minute.. Thanks for the heads Up....

There's no better place to race twins than Huntsville. Wonder what Doc is waiting to enter his twin.

Bill you would think the Club members would enter there boats to show some Genuine interest in this race? Nothing like waiting to the last minute.. Thanks for the heads Up....
Joe, remember we have a very small club here in Huntsville. I think there are only about 3 or 4 more active members that haven't entered yet 2 of tose are working 12 hour days and 7 days a week and are most likely waiting to see if they can get the time off one has just moved last year so he is still trying to get his stuff unpacked.

Larry and I are planning the trip , will let you know soon. How about some cheap hotels/motels?? camper in someones yard?

They RV camp sites at the Space and Rocket Museum that is very close to the lake site make reservations early. Also if you have a military ID the Redstone Arsenal has an RV area very close to the PX, Commisary and Class 6 and is also close to the race site. Tent campers can go to the Montesano park it's is at the top of Montesano mountain. There are a slew of hotels all along University drive in all ranges of prices La Quinta Inns is one of the less expesive, there are 3 almost all of the hotels are an easy 20 minute drive to the lake site.

We are starting to get some top name racers entered into the race. Don't be left of the side line.

rcracingevents.com

Latest posts

Back