Servo for 20 mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently started using Savox water proof servos in both of my 20 boats. I have micro servos for my throttle and third channel needle. I use regular size savox servo for rudder. These servos have a lot of torque. The micros are so strong you could almost use them for your rudder. I've had no issues and so far very happy with them

I recently started using Savox water proof servos in both of my 20 boats. I have micro servos for my throttle and third channel needle. I use regular size savox servo for rudder. These servos have a lot of torque. The micros are so strong you could almost use them for your rudder. I've had no issues and so far very happy with them
James can you give me numbers please

The Micro servo is sw-025mg. It weighs 25 g it has 69.4 ounce inch pounds of torque I don't have the size of my rudder servo but it's on their website as well it is www.savoxtech.com I would get the numbers off my serval but it's buried in my radio box in my Hydro and I can't get to it tonight. The servers are blue in color. They're pretty strong servos

The rudder servo I bought has more torque than I will ever need. It's the next size up from the micro servo. I paid 37.50 for the micro servo.

Dave, Two things stood out before I decided to try these servo's. one was my local hobby shop. I've known the owner for many years. He told me they use them in off road cars. I figured they could take some knocks. More than a boat would deliver. And the torque is almost double that of other brand names. Oh I lied, there is a third comparison, price you can buy them now for under $30 a piece. I paid $37 and change 2 years ago. And I have not had a problem at all for 2 race seasons. Other than that they seem to be comparable inequality to the Opera and brand-name servos. Google waterproof micro servos . And compare .

Thanks

Jim

Dave, Two things stood out before I decided to try these servo's. one was my local hobby shop. I've known the owner for many years. He told me they use them in off road cars. I figured they could take some knocks. More than a boat would deliver. And the torque is almost double that of other brand names. Oh I lied, there is a third comparison, price you can buy them now for under $30 a piece. I paid $37 and change 2 years ago. And I have not had a problem at all for 2 race seasons. Other than that they seem to be comparable inequality to the Opera and brand-name servos. Google waterproof micro servos . And compare .

Thanks

Jim
thanks Jim

i have started too change out all of my servo s on all of my boats to Savox the seem to be the best servo on the market, strong,well built no chatter, waterproof, and i have no complaints! just my 2 cents

Back