Bill Brandt Launches New RC Sales Site

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Brandt

Vendor
www.allrc1.com

I established Rattlesnake RC in 1990 as a hobby store to promote RC cars, both on and off road in the Tri-Cities, WA. Although I was a local Credit Union Executive at the time it gave me a way to further support mine and my son's enjoyment of RC Racing. At the time I had a pretty nice indoor track in the hobby store.

In 1996 our interests moved to 1/8 Scale Hydroplane Racing. We've loved the boats ever since we started. Here we race with RC Unlimiteds and Unlimiteds Northwest. At National events we also get the opportunity to race our nitro twin riggers and 60 riggers. I've tried to have needed parts on hand for those racers that breakdown and I now continue the business in retirement.

I don't try to have everything but I specialize in supplying some unique and harder to find items at prices that meet or beat mail order. I'm adding things constantly and when I post here on the forum it should be available on my site also.

My family races competitively and our experience along with our trials and errors hopefully helps you out. My son, Dave Brandt, is a past Scale Hydro Namba Champion.

Please stop by and thanks for looking, http://www.allrc1.com/

Bill Brandt

Last edited by a moderator:
Very happy with the speedy service. Put in my online order at almost 11:30 pm Monday night. Received the package Thursday. I look forward to making my next purchase soon.

I have had excellent service, communication & FAST shipping from Bill. Great guy to deal with!!

Bill, you are an excellent person, I received my order shipped quickly to France and the communication is very good

Gilbert

Back