7.5 savage tunnel hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob miller

would like to see the bottom of the 7.5 savage tunnel hull , I want to compare it to the aero tech 7.5 I have .....thanks ....bob

would like to see the bottom of the 7.5 savage tunnel hull , I want to compare it to the aero tech 7.5 I have .....thanks ....bob
Do you still race your Aerotech? I have seen a few of them that are still racing. Back in the day you had to have a real strong modified K&B to get that boat to run like it should. If you are running the Nova Rossi 7.5 mod engine on it there should be no issues with getting there. That tunnel is narrow compared to the Savage. The savage is a little easier to trim.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have not raced my aerotech recently , I used a k/b 45 ob modified by jim Irwin with a Irwin pipe , that combination was fast , I sold the motor but still have the pipe....bob

the tree huggers closed our local practice pond , we can only run electric boats , I,m not into the electric part of model boating , if I can find another pond I will set up the aerotech again....bob

Back