• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Woodstuff .21 size tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andymicke

Just don't have the time to finish this beautiful boat.200 bucks shipped Paypal F&F or add 3%

20170919_174219.jpg

20170919_174212.jpg

20170919_174229.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

I'll take it. Mike Crawford will be running in Evansville this weekend and told me he would pick it up and deliver it for me. He wants you to call him and work out the details.

Can you deduct the shipping and I'll pay the difference? Just let me know where to paypal you.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

I'll take it. Mike Crawford will be running in Evansville this weekend and told me he would pick it up and deliver it for me. He wants you to call him and work out the details.

Can you deduct the shipping and I'll pay the difference? Just let me know where to paypal you.

Thanks

Dan
It's yours my friend. I'll pm you any other details. I'll get with mike. We'll get her to you. Please send photos whe she's done.

Sold payment received. It's in (somewhat) good hands
default_wink.png

Thanks guys !

Back