• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mac .21 w pipe for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Z

I inherited this Mac .21 with a boat purchase. I am a long time Nova Rossi .21 person and simply have no use for this engine. It is in very good shape with good compression. Has a Zoom carb. Asking $250.

Thanks,

Rich

IMG_0588.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rich,

what condition is the piston/sleeve in, any pics, I would be interested pending pics

thanks

Shane

Piston/sleeve/rod are good. Internal parts are dark and difficult to photo. No rust whatsoever and bearings are tight with no end play.

IMG_0590.JPG

IMG_0589.JPG

Hi Rich,

would you take $245 shipped to Australia

regards

Shane

Hi Rich.,

should be about $23.75 for first class international, as the engine is only small, I get stuff all the time this size

Hi Shane,

Not sure where you are exactly. The pipe apparently is the package size problem. Tried to Sydney and USPS wants $94. UPS has a 3lb minimum and quoted $180 something. ??????

Rich

BTW - I have raced against the boat this engine was in and this particular engine/pipe combo is awesome!

Hi Brandon,

I am pretty sure it is OPS as it is shaped like and about the same volume as the OPS pipes that work well on my Rossi's, but I have no idea what # it is.

Rich

Cool! I've read a curtain ops pipe works great with this motor. I want to think it is the 3280..maybe.I have and ops pipe for mine just haven't finish my 21 boat yet.

I would jump on this motor but I have two already.

Hi Brandon,

I am pretty sure it is OPS as it is shaped like and about the same volume as the OPS pipes that work well on my Rossi's, but I have no idea what # it is.

Rich

Hi Rich,

if you send the engine on its own without the pipe, it should only cost about $23-24US for post, let me know as I dont need the pipe

Hi Rich wonder that how much will you sell 21 nitro pipe price ? I may take pipe let me know thanks

Latest posts

Back