Any upcoming races in District 3?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elias;

I really don't think that is the way to support a club, or a class!

Sign up early, and hopefully others will follow your commitment. If everyone did the "wait and see" who else is going to sign up,,, the entry dead line will come and go with no entrants?

Sign up,,, if the class doesn't make, you are out nothing except a little of your time.

Support your clubs and help make the races happen

Elias;

Sign up early, and hopefully others will follow your commitment. If everyone did the "wait and see" who else is going to sign up,,, the entry dead line will come and go with no entrants?

Sign up,,, if the class doesn't make, you are out nothing except a little of your time.

I have been proactive and have talked to some racers about entering and spreading the word that we plan to race some nitro boats in Miami.

Elias;

Good post Rick . Lead first , follow later . Looks like I will be able to do Melbourne and Brandon , excellent !!

Brandon in March is FOR SURE on my radar , money is tight and times are tough for me,

hated not running last week- in my own back yard with the best racers on the planet - trust me.

that said, some Scale support up here from time to time for those that control that class in D-3 would be nice as well.
default_wink.png

Elias;

I have been proactive and have talked to some racers about entering and spreading the word that we plan to race some nitro boats in Miami.
Race is up on rcRacingEvents website under "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT"...I'm in, where are the rest of you???

Latest posts

Back