*** 2016 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 16th & 17th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

The Atlanta Model Boaters are proud to host the IMPBA Spring Nationals on April 16th and 17th, 2016. Entries are now being accepted via www.RCRacingEvents.com. This race has something for everyone with a wide variety of Nitro, Gas, and electric classes being offered.

If you have never been to Atlanta we have a great facility with concrete launch dock, permanent 2-story driver’s stand, etc... We hope to see you at the pond this spring in Atlanta! Please visit www.RCRacingEvents.com.for more information!

Note: Don't let the number of available tickets in any class deter you. We are capping the event at 168 heats so additional tickets will be made available as heats fill up. We are adding additional heats on a first come, first served basis... Once we reach the 168 heat max no additional heats will be added.

Thanks,
Lamar Huff
President
Atlanta Model Boaters

Hey Gang,

A few people have contacted me asking for hotel recommendations in the area. I would suggest staying in Fairburn, GA which is off of exit 61 on Interstate 85 (roughly 10 minutes south of the pond). It's a nice newer area with plenty of hotel and restaurant choices within reasonable driving distance.

LINK TO HOTELS IN THE FAIRBURN AREA

Thanks,
Lamar

Hey Gang,

We are 38 days out from the race! Some classes are doing very well, and some classes need a little support in order to make the cut. If you or anyone you know is planning to attend the event please register ASAP. If some of the following classes do not make the cut line soon we will be scratching them and adding additional classes where enough interest has been expressed to make the cut. The classes in danger are:

- D mono

- D O/B Tunnel

- E Hydro

- F Mono

- LSG 23-30 Skiff

- LSG 23-30 Tunnel

- Open Tunnel

- 60 Scale

- Sport 40

Thanks,

Lamar

Lamar you can take my skiff out thanks MC
default_rolleyes.gif

Hey Gang,

We are 38 days out from the race! Some classes are doing very well, and some classes need a little support in order to make the cut. If you or anyone you know is planning to attend the event please register ASAP. If some of the following classes do not make the cut line soon we will be scratching them and adding additional classes where enough interest has been expressed to make the cut. The classes in danger are:

- D mono

- D O/B Tunnel

- E Hydro

- F Mono

- LSG 23-30 Skiff

- LSG 23-30 Tunnel

- Open Tunnel

- 60 Scale

- Sport 40

Thanks,

Lamar
Lamar,

Since most of the classes Mike Brevoort and I really wanted to run are in jeopardy, please go ahead and remove both of us as entrants, and issue PayPal refunds. Looks like this is turning into a gas race which is good for some, but not those like us that enjoy the smell of nitro. We always enjoy coming to this race,,,,,maybe next year. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamar,

Please scratch me out of this race.
I cant believe only two scale, two E Hydro and 4 twins are entered. (3 of 8 were mine)
I was looking forward to seeing you guys.
Maybe next year.

Duke Mordja

Doug,

Did you or Lamar delete Mike B and my entries and refund through PayPal? Thanks.

Doug,

Did you or Lamar delete Mike B and my entries and refund through PayPal? Thanks.
Lamar is handling the entries but a quick check shows that those entries have been deleted.

I'm sure the refunds will be on their way shortly.
default_wink.png

Sorry it didn't work out for you fellas.

Thanks

Thanks Doug. Most of the classes we entered were not making this year. We will try again next year. We always enjoy racing and hanging out with you all. Hopefully next year.

Back