• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pair of CMB 90's

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Benedict

I bought these from a fellow club member for a twin build and I am not going to use them. They are used but have very good compression. The one with the header is SOLD and the one without the header is $225

100_0538.JPG100_0526.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Buddy,

how much to post to Australia, interested in the engine on the right side of your second picture with the head off

Hi Paul, I want to give Shane until tonight to respond since he is on the other side of the world. If I don't hear from him then they are yours.

Thanks,

Buddy

Ok Buddy, I'll think about the second engine, can you just check the piston on the second one, as in the photo it looks like a small gouge of knotch on the edge of the piston of the other engine, left side of piston in photo

Ok Buddy, I'll think about the second engine, can you just check the piston on the second one, as in the photo it looks like a small gouge of knotch on the edge of the piston of the other engine, left side of piston in photo
I'll take it apart tonight when I get home and post more pictures.

It does have a slight nick it the top edge of the piston but there isn't and mark on the sleeve. Motor has great compression.

100_0542.JPG100_0543.JPG

Buddy

thanks Buddy,

I'll just take the first one that I have paid for, and pass on the second one

cheers

Shane

Latest posts

Back