• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CMB 21 BETA w/ CMB 21 pipe F/S

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Murany

Selling a BETA 21 for a friend that's getting out of 21s. Comes with a stock P/L, M1 kit (small score under the wrist pin), 2 turbo heads and 1 STD, extra O rings for the water jacket, extra set of bearings from CMB, header w/ springs.

Bearings in engine feel good and P/L fit feels good. $290.00 shipped

IMG_20171113_181715.jpg

IMG_20171113_180750.jpg

IMG_20171113_180806.jpg

IMG_20171113_182009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, what a great deal!!!!! I would buy it but I already have one. I can tell you they are great little motors.

The inside of the engine has the intake runners all cleaned up and smoothed out and the drum has been sharpened but no numbers have been changed.

David

The bottom picture of the piston/sleeve looks like the piston has deep groves in it.Can you take a close up picture of that piston.

Thanks

Dave

David

The bottom picture of the piston/sleeve looks like the piston has deep groves in it.Can you take a close up picture of that piston.

Thanks

Dave
Dave the M1 Piston is the one with the groove below the wrist pin which is below the sealing area. That is the only groove. The rest are just the visible scratches that you cannot feel with your fingernail.

IMG_20171123_213425.jpg

IMG_20171123_213501.jpg

Hi David, I'll do $125 shipped for the M-1 kit, bearings, 2 turbo heads and water jacket O rings. Payment would be via MO, please provide address and pmt would go out Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back