Andy Brown...running a Seaducer!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good Andy

Nice running seaducer.

That gets my blood boiling to get back out there in that class.

Looks like I might have to call Jerry up soon.

Curious what pipe are you running on the 91 Evo ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good Andy

Nice running seaducer.

Thanks David! Yes, the 44" handles very nice. Best cornering boat Jerry makes! The boat was originally set up by Jerry and was using the standard X467 with a Vee cut. I put the 1475 on it this particular day and it ran even better. The prop pulls very strong through the turns. The pipe could have been made shorter. I got the stainless steel pipe from one of our Ukrainian friends back in 2004. I made some mods to the muffler portion of the pipe. I do not know if they are still available. The basic design is similar to the standard Rossi 90 pipe.

Looking good Andy

Nice running seaducer.

Thanks David! Yes, the 44" handles very nice. Best cornering boat Jerry makes! The boat was originally set up by Jerry and was using the standard X467 with a Vee cut. I put the 1475 on it this particular day and it ran even better. The prop pulls very strong through the turns. The pipe could have been made shorter. I got the stainless steel pipe from one of our Ukrainian friends back in 2004. I made some mods to the muffler portion of the pipe. I do not know if they are still available. The basic design is similar to the standard Rossi 90 pipe.
Thanks for sharing that info.

Much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back