District 3 sport .40

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ain'tSkered racing

Was wondering how many sport .40 are there in are district. What happened to the class and can we get it going again. I know of 2 in Orlando and I have a new one that I can put together...

yeah its one of those classes comes then goes and then back around so it seems in dis. 4 there are quiet a few but they are just cold at this time just my two cents

Was wondering how many sport .40 are there in are district. What happened to the class and can we get it going again. I know of 2 in Orlando and I have a new one that I can put together...
Scale has the same issue Raul- and imho- it stems from the same place.

A few guys moved away i let mine sit on the shelf for three years hoping it come back, but thew guys in Melborne didnt race it like the scales have gone to the way side.

Robert.

6 scales in melbourne last month

andy green , dont travel-scale

you have not been to a race in awhile - sprt 40

rick- moved / scale,sprt 40

most boaters that race dont want to spend the time to build the scale boats, but they sure watch the heats

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you could promote sport hydro, scalehydro at a race with some extra prizes.

Maybe charge extra fees and get a motor for 1st place, maybe a motor for high points for driver with both scale and sport boat.

I know when scale started up there were extra prizes for scale boats to encourage more boat entries.

What is being said Mike is these boats do not go to other races so it can be a high points and others can race, i know Andy does not go to out of town races, i have talked to other people wanted to build scales and said it is worthless because no one goes to the other races but Melborne. Yes i havent been to races maybe because of two big surgerys wait till you get old lol

Robert.

6 scales in melbourne last month

andy green , dont travel-scale

you have not been to a race in awhile - sprt 40

rick- moved / scale,sprt 40

most boaters that race dont want to spend the time to build the scale boats, but they sure watch the heats
you sure know when a nerve has been hit- pickles comes out of the bushes, funny how you knew exactly what I meant without me saying a word
default_laugh.png

I sold my boat Mike- tell Jack and the boys they can come back on the road again - they won
default_sleep.png

Its GREENE btw.....

Same thing Raul the guys now that have the sport40 is in Melborne like i said after i took high points Sport40 died off , yes some people moved away and stopped racing but if these other people that have them in a certain city would race them it would come back.

if you guy's were a little closer,(sorry Sumter, SC is not around the corner) .i have a really good running sport 40 and scale sitting on the shelf. i am hoping after i recover from this last surgery and get back to work i am planning on coming down in Jan. or Feb. to race with you guy's,mike.

You would all cry if the sport .40 boat I am building for Julian came to a race...........LOL

That is unless you all ain't Skered of two propellers??????

You would all cry if the sport .40 boat I am building for Julian came to a race...........LOL

That is unless you all ain't Skered of two propellers??????
I'm your huckleberry...... besides we all know Jullian can't drive with other boats in the water lol

Back