HOBART 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
Registration will be open 7-15-14.

Recommended hotel is the Econolodge. Much better rate. Mention "boat racer" for rates.

FOR SCALE RACERS: Please wait until problem is fixed on the site for entry. It would not allow me to have any boats.

New this year: Jim and Janet Herrick honor for the Multi-Engine. We also added RTR by request.

All maIL in entires again. Send payment (check) with entry.

INCLUDE YOUR SHIRT SIZE--you get one free shirt. Additional shirts are $15.

We will cap total boats at 260. Wait list will be honored. If entry is sent with no payment, entry will be deleted.

I can answer questions for a day. Otherwise, I decided that I am going to Seattle for rest of week.

Thanks,

Stu

Stu, somehow it doubled up my entry when I went back to try to find where to put in my T-shirt size and I didn't find a place for it. XL.

Pete,

Normally class minimum has been 10. We will make that determination closer to cut off.

Motel rates at Econolodge are better than what we posted.

Ron,

I'll fix that. Just hand write your shirt size on entry that you mail.

Stu

I don't know if it's me or what as I see that somehow I got entered in Multi-Engined Nitro. I should be in Open Gas and Jersey Skiff only.
default_huh.png

Stu...when I entered it doubled my entry of boats. I entered d rigger,e rigger,f rigger,open mono,and unlimited. thx

Last edited by a moderator:
hey stu i didnt get 1/8 entered on the site i wrote it down and sent the extra money for it could you enter it on the sire for me also please..

thanks

Back