Dist 12 race # 4 ODMBA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dick Loeb

Dist 12 race # 4 is posted and ready for entries posted on rcracingevents.

Trying to see how many would like to run a shoot out KING of the Lake winner take all race .Need to know quick....

Last edited by a moderator:
I want TROPHY COOKIES from Carol!!
default_smile.png

Check is in the mail Dick and reservations made at the Hampton Inn.

Trophy's are a big financial liability for the host club folks . Show your appreciation by getting signed up EARLY and sending in your entry fee's in a timely manner.

He will get 1 DOZEN of Carols cookies,yummy for the tummy. Next prize will be at 125.
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png
default_ph34r.png
:ph34r:
default_ph34r.png

Over at Jim''s - Mike T. wants to know:

Are you talking a grudge match heat or heats after the regular racing is done? How many boats in the heat(s). What are the rules? I'd probably go for it. What the hey, my hull is old and my QD is fresh.

More of a free for all any thing goes as long as it is a legal IMPBA class boat. 1 heat SAT 1 heat Sun..1 prize $ 10.00 entry fee must have at least 6 boats..

Keith Thompson is the winner for prize #2 for being the 125th boat to sign in
default_biggrin.png
:D
default_biggrin.png
:D. Looks like this is gonna be a great race ..1 week to go get your checks in an sign up LETS GET IT DONE..

Thanks everyone

Dick an Carol

Great looking trophies Scott.

Started packing truck and camper today. This will be my first time to this model boat race track. Heard many good things about it.

Be good to see everyone again.

Car is loaded, shower, sleep & head out early. See ya'll around noon, let's have some fun. I want one of those cool trophies, nice job scott!

You probably want one so you can strap on a K&B lower and take it for a spin around the lake. LOL

Drive safely everyone. Will probably be there mid afternoon.

Latest posts

Back