moparbarn

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I tried calling last night and no answer - was thinking the same thing - Anyone hear from Rrrobin ???

He did have an OT reply the other day , but other than that - crickets , not like Robin.

PHONE HOME HIPPIE !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to him on the phone yesterday, he is doing well and was working his yard . He will be at the race in 2 weeks. Sometimes you gotta put in the work to have play time with boats.

I'm alive!! Just been a messed up 6 weeks. Pretty well back to "normal"........'least for me LOL! Marty sent ya an email, call ya this weekend (-;

My cell phone battery took a dump over the weekend. I have a new one ordered, just be a couple days. So, if you need to contact me, pm here or email ([email protected]) only for now (-;

Will be this morning, Marty. This new swimming pool service/repair job is crazy this time of year!! Everybody wants their pool ready NOW, been working 10+ hours a day. Gas Clash last weekend, first chance I've had to go to the post office. Tried to get the wife to go, but she could give a **** less about a toy boat......that was a waste of breath on my part!

how did you do at the gas clash

10 hours that makes for a long day for an ol man

what kind of temperatures you got down there

sounds just like my ol lady

THANK YOU AGAIN

Marty

Temps have been all over the place, 50's to 80's with tons of rain. Gas Clash was excellent as far as the racing & especially the people! End results for me were poor to worse......twisted the crank in my Warpath rigger, & pretty much destroyed my AE Vector when it stuffed HARD & all but tore the front 1/3 clean off. Looks like it may be time for a viking funeral )-: This first month of work has been tough, after being sorry for 3 years. Starting to get back into the swing of things, I needed both the exercise & regimentation in my life (-; When would be a good time to call ya today, Marty?

Back