• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB OPS .67 (11cc) crankshaft

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveHalverson

HELP! I am in need of a used or new OPS .67 (11cc) crankshaft for a standard bushed connecting rod. A motor I bought off Ebay (Go figure!) was set up with a rod that has needle bearings on the crank. I now have a nice new RPM connecting rod but the journal on the crankshaft is too small for the bushed rod. I need the original crankshaft. Somebody messed with this motor and tried to change things around. A shame too, it is brand new and never run. I might be willing to trade crank shafts if anybody is up to it. I will offer a what looks like close to new crankshaft with needle bearing connecting rod for an original crankshaft with the larger journal for the original bushed connecting rod...

Dave

Hi Dave, I have a complete OPS 67 that came with my 59 Nitrogen when I bought it, I used for a very short time and when setting up and testing my Nitrogen, I then swapped it out for a current motor that parts are more readily available, it has sat pickled in oil for the past couple of years, will sell it cheap, better that it be used than not, let me know.

If Dave does not want the older style engine I will take it as I run a couple of these.

I have a complete ops 67 motor for sale It was started once but never made it to the water. It has the needle bearings. Make me a offer !!!!

Latest posts

Back