Louisville Boaters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhillyDees

I have permission to run at this church any time. So any one in the area of louisville and indiana is more than welcome to come run. Just pm me and we will get together and run some. ANY ONE WANTING TO RUN BEFORE SNOW PM ME

I love having another place to race. Now I need to get a boat put together....

Bird

We ran yesterday and man it was great to get a boat wet. It was a great day. Dave ran his new mobster and WOW !.

The season is here. Lets go run. anybody in the area ready to run let me know. Will be ready when ever anyone else gets there boats done. It will be winter before you know it. So lets go yall. Thanks

Will be running this coming up sunday or saturday. Pm if you are in the area. Have boat retiveal tools and a john boat. Please respond if ready to run

call me on the phone and I will show you. Get off at outerloop and go east to the secound light. Then turn left at light and follow the road around going back towards 65 the road will go right follow it around to the elementry school then take a left at the school follow that road all the way down over the hill then turn left towards the church and you will see the pond once you drive over to it. It has a road all the way around it. When are you ready call me when your close I will meet you at that stop light i said. 502-750-7259

is this actually in Louisville? sorry I am new to the area. I noticed some buoys out on a small pond north of Louisville a few weeks ago, right after 65 goes down to four lanes heading northbound right side of the highway... anyone know anything about that?

is this actually in Louisville? sorry I am new to the area. I noticed some buoys out on a small pond north of Louisville a few weeks ago, right after 65 goes down to four lanes heading northbound right side of the highway... anyone know anything about that?

No that is Sellersburg.

Yeah i will post one more time. I have a pond to run in. It is FREE no dues at all. This is great cause, most of us don't have money to run and pay dues, So come on over I will let you run in my pond no problem. When we run it will be on a saturday. So again it is FREE to all that want to come thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Boating005-1.jpg
This is the pond that i run at. I ran my new prop and air cooled head today. Just tuning it in

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocky. Where ready for Saturday. Bringing two sport 40's and the Hydro. By the way this is Sam. I finally got on the site.

Yeah i will post one more time. I have a pond to run in. It is FREE no dues at all. This is great cause, most of us don't have money to run and pay dues, So come on over I will let you run in my pond no problem. When we run it will be on a saturday. So again it is FREE to all that want to come thanks
It's free till Evangel say's something. I'm from Louisville and joined Quad Counties boat Club. All good guys. No drama. Everyone is helpfull. Glad I got back into racing and glad we joined the CLub.

Great man. I hope it is fun because that is way to far for me and cost way to much. thanks again

Back