• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Blackbird G1 w/build option

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

I had an older gentleman come to me a few months back asking if I would locate and build him a G1 Blackbird or Blackjack .21 outrigger. After some back and forth I said I would and set out to find the boat, which I was able to locate a brand new G1 Blackbird kit (#003) from Bruce Jacobs. After I received the boat from Bruce (it's a super nice kit) the guy wanting me to build it disappeared.......

So here's the deal, I'm still willing to build this boat if someone wants me to or I'm willing to sell it for the same price Bruce was asking for it $600 plus shipping cost.

If someone wants me to build it I will need your motor, pipe and radio gear which we can discuss offline.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I want to Thank you Bill for packing it very very Good

and getting it shipped so so quick ,

I also want to thank Mr Bruce for the deal ..

When Wood's quit making this boat I was a little upset.

I found this one on here and with 3 of its brothers in my fleet I see I will be running

Black Bird for a while now > I have the red one for sale now ....

Look's and drives like a Crapshooter >>

Plan= Have fun 2016 ::::::::::::= YES

Back