KENNY STANG REGATTA JUNE 9-10

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Pralle

Who can capture this years Scale Trophy? Currently resides in Michigan!

IMG_0697.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody that wants to post entries here I’ll get you put in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please register. I need to get trophy’s ordered Monday.

Race filling out nicely. Could use a b mono or 2 and d mono

Hats off to Dan, Chad, John, Jeff, and all of the others in the Riptide club, for putting on a great event. Mother nature didn't cooperate, but you have no control over her. This is a great site, with a brand new drivers stand. Best of all, you could tell this club put a lot of effort into putting on a class event! I'll be back.

Thanks again!

Steve Ball

Yea too bad the weather got bad Sunday hey you did all three rounds on Saturday great job, could have gone for 5 rounds if the rain wasn't coming.

Congrats on that win for the Ken Stang cup David Preusse, It was a good day for a roundnose, great pass from third to 1st in the third lap.

I got water in my Timex in the first turn and dnf..

Great job Riptide club,you guys are really getting it going there. Thank you to the "gas guys' for all the help with my Thunderboat. Looking forward to coming back,thanks.

HUGE thanks to the Riptide Model Boat Club. I had a GREAT time and was made to feel very welcome. This is a first class group of boaters that worked their tails off. The new drivers stand is top notch and will provide a great racing venue for years to come! I will be doing my best to get back next year. Thanks guys and gals!

Here’s proof.... Zaker can wheel anything even a gas boat. Oh and David was his pit guy and pull started a boat. Great seeing old school trying new things!

IMG_1093.jpg

Back