THE OFFICIAL 2016 CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY STARTS NOW!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Ok gang we are 30 days from Christmas Eve so time to officially get the 2016 Christmas Giveaway rolling!! The rules are the same as they've always been-

1- Post what you want to give away, someone else then posts that they want that gift.

2- ONLY ONE GIFT TO BE TAKEN PER PERSON, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!!

3- ONLY I/W members may participate. No participating on behalf of a non-member friend.

4- The gift giver specifies how shipping will be handled (who pays).

5- NO ASKING FOR A SPECIFIC GIFT that has not been offered. Example: don't post something like "I need a CMB90 flywheel, who has one?"

6- You may give as many gifts as you want. But you can only receive a gift ONE TIME.

7- Behave like adults. We admins will not police this thing or settle arguments, but we will make additional rules if needed.

So now we can bring some happiness and joy into each others lives and maybe just for a little while forget about how totally messed up the world around us is these days. Merry Christmas to all and let the fun begin.........

John steltzer of SS CUSTOM FUEL TANKS I WILL GIVE ONE CUSTOM FUEL TANK OF ANY SIZE and I will pay for shipping in the us THANKS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS PEACE OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
A nice .21 wrap around pipe and header. It is a car pipe but does work great on a boat too. Shipped to you, just ask for it.

002.JPG

Tanks 2 U

I will give free shipping on orders of a SS fuel tank or any parts that I carry, free shipping until Dec.31, 2016 United States only

Walt Barney

256-779-6472

[email protected]

I have a 12 jae kit new in box shipped anywhere in USA free or overseas for reasonable fee. Just say you want it and build it when you get it

I will take it Mike. I want to build one for my grandson. already have a new LT5 novarossi.

SayMikey I will take that JAE 12 kit. Going to get my neighbor into the hobby. Forget my pm to this will work

Ronnie. Typed to slow missed that twice

Gifting a free tank. Hope it fits someone's boat. Will ship in the lower 48

image.jpeg

Back