Silent engine.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TUNLBOTR

Hey everyone,

Just received word that Mike Hutchinson,Dan's brother lost his battle with leukemia last night. No service, he will be cremated per his wishes.

The Brandon Model Boaters send their condolences out to Mom, Dan, and Dan's niece Danielle on their loss.

Mike raced with us several years at the WTC and local events throughout Florida and loved the outdoors.

Godspeed brother, we hope peace is finally with you...

****, I met Mike and his daughter at the 2004 internats. He and I were the only ones crazy enough to camp in a tent the whole time during the race. Nice guy, I didnt know he was sick. RIP.

For the life of me I cannot picture Mike in my mind. Dan is easy to remember, but I cannot picture Mike. Does anyone have one to post to put a name with a face?

john i dont think you ever met him. He didnt ever go to charley town only around here in florida and to the internats. in jackson tenn.

Anyway Per his wishes he will be cremated and his ashes taken out on a fishing trip and sprinkled in the gulf.

I miss him already !!!!

Dan,

Greatest condolences to you and your mother. Very tough losing a sibling. I lost my only sister at the age of 51.

I attended 3 races at Brandon and one at Orlando (some years ago) and do not recall him there. That is why I was asking as well at the CMB races.

John

Latest posts

Back