Toledo RC Model Show!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

This weekend is the Toledo RC Model Show! http://www.toledoshow.com/ I know alot of members attend the show every year. Who plans to attend this year? Give us back a report if you can. Take some pictures please.

Header-BG.png

Last edited:
I was going to go but unfortunately a wrench got throw into those works.

Zippkits will be there and the North Coast Pond Hoppers have a booth also doing something with the IMPBA. Look for a booth called Funyan, they're selling hulls and hardware at wholesale prices.

Today is set-up day for the vendors. Friday's are surpisingly packed with people wanting to get things before they're sodl out. Yeah, a lot of things are gone by Saturday. Saturday's there haven't been overly busy the past few years. Sunday's the pickin's are slim but usually you can get the best deals as people don't want to load the stuff back up and drag it home, including the manufacturers.

Just a little heads up if you plan on going Saturday. It's also opening day for the Toledo Mudhens AAA baseball team at 5/3 Bank Ballpark which anyone who's been to the show knows that it's across the street from the SeaGate Centre. My advice would be that if you're going, get there early as parking will be at a premium and usually the street between the two will be blocked off.

Sure does look like mudhens are playing today.... they are out in the rain throwing the ball around.

Thanks. The only info I got was from Tony Packo's FB page. Regardless, it has to be a circus around there! I don't know if the biggest day for the show is on Friday but I went one year and the place was packed!

yes friday was busy.... i think i have only been too the show on fridays.

Was nice to see Zipp Kits .... Joe and Mike with Kevin and Bob to help. This show in the past 4yrs really hasent had much boat stuff... There was more than one place sellin boat stuff besides zipp. Saw Hughey Shafts and Speedmaster Hardware along with some really nice looking hardware from china i believe. I seen some MLboatworks also (was a i think a Q sport hydro what model im not sure... it was set up for FE application). Met alot of really good people. All in all the whole show is a little overwhelming and ya never see everything.

Back