Mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, looks very much like a Youngblood mono (similiar to the boat in my avatar). I purchased my Youngblood mono's through Tidewater back in the day.

They came:

31.5 inch length (3.5cc/.21)

38.0 inch length ((7.5cc/.45ci - 11.00cc/.67ci)

40.0 inch length (13.00cc/.80ci - 15.00cc/.90ci)

I'd be curious to see an image of the bottom

This hull had a terrible surface ,so now its sanded nice and flat as level as can be.

Also cut the deck off and going to chop the freeboard 3/4" to give it a sleek dragboat look.

Will sand the inside now and reinforce with carbon.
wow. At this point you may want to consider carefully replacing the engine rails.

I'm curious, what did you use to cut deck off with? A moto-tool?

Interesting idea on putting on your own deck. I have a thing for early seventies offshore boats. Dantes Inferno was parked at the harbor where my parents had a sail boat one weekend. To a ten year old kid, it was the wildest thing on earth. When it idled up the Oakland estuary the sail boaters were wishing they had shotguns because of the massive wake. Not to mention the noise. Music to my ears; -)

yes, that is a beautiful job there Mr. Ashcroft. Looks like it came right out of the original mold. I can't tell whether the carbon cloth is on the inside or outside surface ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back