Fresh thoughts from Siberia

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AgafonovRoman

New carb production by Minicraft for AA 45 engine is ready to test on the updated rigger Minicraft H-7,5 with new sponsons version 2015 under the name "Minicraft JS".
Looking forward when the snow melts.
PlQTRFfW-e0.jpg

Your throttle linkage... is it a continuous piece of rod wrapped back around into some sort of crimped band ?
Yes Ronald , it comes from early 90 for me. then I was 6-7 years old. I made it from hard steel wire 1,6-1,8mm and the second wire is 1mm. This two are just welded using cooper wire from twisted pair pachcord.

Hi Roman, looks great, can you tell us a bit more about the carb?
Carb has a neck to install in a space of front housing for better stream of fuel mix. Also have a bigger bore of barrell - 10,5mm for this moment. And I install low needle in to it like on stock CMB VAC carb.

Roman,

What propellers are you testing with?

Octura?

ABC?

Prop Shop?

I think I can help you find a better propeller?

Shoot me a message please?

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Very nice Roman, with what kind of stuff did you fill the back of the mould with, is that all epoxy?

No it's just a walls made from epoxy. Whey filled with foam (macro flex) and covered by plywood. Thanx for kind a interest to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman,

Are these for the 45 hydro?

How much do they weigh?

They look nice.

How did they run?

Any video?

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Back