• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB MAC 45 Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shane I got 6 of them I’ve been to busy with work to get the other motors out I’ll try to this weekend.

Shane I got 6 of them I’ve been to busy with work to get the other motors out I’ll try to this weekend.
May be you can help me with one, Charles?
Hi Roman, I just got the motors out and the there is a real nice one that is all original that if Shane isn’t interested in you may buy its not broke is yet and is like new. The others are all converted to AA piston and liners and are modded for my twin 45 and I have two sets that I can sell that are race ready. This is bad timing for me not much time tell after Christmas to organize to get pics I’ll see what I can do. Thanks Charles

Charles. I got one offer from Frank Werner from Deutschland but your words sounds great. I am in touch anyway and will be interested to see some pics. I have a time so you can take yours. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Charlie

will wait to see pics on the like new engine, pending price and pic, I will probably take the original near new MAC 45

Ok here are the ones for Shane 45 is $400 new undrilled 67 $600 the fully modded new p/l 67 $500 Also add shipping let me know thanks Charles

Head is $40

Hey Shane are you still interested in these 67 motors for your twin $500 each plus shipping

thank Charles,

could you do the MAC 45 and the newish undrilled MAC 67 and water jacket for $1000 shipped

Back